9415 Miller Road NE
Bainbridge Island, Washington 98110
How to find us:
We are located on Bainbridge Island, an island approximately 9 miles west of Seattle. There are two ways to get to Bainbridge. One is via the Washington State Ferry from Seattle. The other is to drive over the Agate Pass Bridge on State Highway 305.
Driving North from the Bainbridge Ferry Terminal –
1. Continue onto Highway 305
2. Turn left at High School Road and follow for 3 miles.
3. Turn right onto Fletcher Bay road (Fletcher Bay turns into Miller Road).
4. Drive 1 mile. Bainbridge Gardens will be on your left.
Driving South on Highway 305 from the Agate Pass Bridge –
1. Drive south on Highway 305 for about 3 miles
2. Turn right on Day Road
3. Continue onto Miller Road for about 2.5 miles
4. Bainbridge Gardens will be on your right.
Please note that Bainbridge Island does not have the best cell phone coverage, so be prepared. ?